Assists with compliance of the Care Certificate theory and practical training requirements developed jointly by Skills for Care, Health Education England and Skills for Health and in meeting with regulating / inspecting body training requirements.
This course is aligned to the Skills for Health Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)
- Course Duration:
- 2 Days
- Entry Requirements:
- Practical Entry Requirements:
- Practical Requirements
- Accredited Trainer Award:
- Level 3 – View TrainerQuals Level 3 Award Specification
- Accredited Trainer Certification:
- Valid for 2 Years
- Trainer Support:
- 2 Years of Trainer Support provided by Healthcare Experts
- Trainer Pack:
- CD containing a step by step guide Trainer Manual & Compliant Training Materials (Assessment Manual, PowerPoint, Handouts, Question Papers, Evaluation Forms, Certificate Template, etc.) to self-print unlimited
- Manual Handling of Loads Trainer Pack also included
- Learner Certification:
- Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1 and Level 2
- Theory & Practical Training Session:
- How to train others in the correct use of Hoist, Slings, Slide Sheets, Manoeuvring Belts, etc.
- Train the Trainer Presentation & Coaching Skills Training Session and Assessment
- Registration Times:
- Registration will start at 09:00 and the course will commence at 09:15. There will be regular breaks throughout the day and the course will finish at approximately 17:00. Tea and coffee will be supplied throughout the day
- Key Benefits:
- FREE Updates, Replacement Trainer Packs & Replacement Trainer Certificates
- 3 Day Trainer Course Available:
- Have you asked about our People Movers & First Aid 3 Day Trainer Course?
On successful completion, Registered Trainers will receive an Accredited Level 3 Certificate and Learning Outcomes Summary to authorise them to use the Trainer Pack with two years of on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners confidently. Registered Trainers will be able to provide both in-house and external training to their learners.
Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1 and Level 2.
There are no on-going costs as a Registered Trainer, you are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
If you require any additional information or would like to enrol on this course, please call 0800 644 68 45 or email: email@example.com and request a course enrolment form.
To secure and guarantee your place you can simply call us on 0800 644 68 45 and pay securely using any major credit or debit card. This is a very popular course with high demand so early booking is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Registered trainers who require their trainer registration and certification updated are only required to attend our 1 day update course to have their theory and practical competences re-assessed.
|21 - 22||25 - 26||2 - 3||6 - 7|
Devon (South West)
|23 - 24||5 - 6||10 - 11|
Centre of Excellence
Kent (South East)
|1 - 2|
|4 - 5|
18 - 19
|16 - 17|
What the course authorises the trainer to train their learners in:
- Manual Handling (The Legal Aspects)
- The Body & What can go wrong during Manual Handling
- Principles of Safe Moving & Handling
- In-house Policy & Assessments
- Practical Training Sessions
- Assessment and Certification
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- List legal responsibilities with regard to moving and handling
- Explain the consequences of poor moving and handling practice
- Explain body anatomy in relation to moving and handling
- Describe the principles of safe moving and handling
- Demonstrate safe moving and handling practice
- Train others in the safe moving and assisting of individuals within their healthcare working environment
- Lead a practical based group training session on moving & handling
Who we provide this training for:
- Large National Care Provider Groups
- Domiciliary Care Providers
- Private Hospitals, Hospices and Disability Charities
- Residential Care, Respite Care, Dementia Care and Nursing Homes
- Healthcare Training Organisations and Freelance Healthcare Trainers
- Schools and Colleges providing healthcare education