Assists with meeting Care Certificate theory requirements
- Course Duration:
- Completion within 3 months of purchase
- Entry Requirements:
- Evidence of Trainer / Presentation Skills (see below for the full criteria)
- Accredited Award:
- Level 3 – View TrainerQuals Level 3 Award Specification
- Accredited Certification:
- Valid for 2 Years
- 2 Years of Trainer Support provided by Healthcare Experts
- Trainer Pack:
- Contains a step by step guide Trainer Manual & Compliant Training Materials (PowerPoint, Workbook, Handouts, Question Papers, Evaluation Forms, Certificate Template, etc.) to self-print unlimited
- Subject Specific Theory Assessment by a Qualified Assessor
- e-Trainer Pack Benefits:
- e-Trainer Pack Benefits
- Prior to purchase please read our Terms & Conditions
On successful completion, Registered Trainers will receive an Accredited Level 3 Certificate and Learning Outcomes Summary to authorise them to use the Trainer Pack with two years of on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners confidently. Registered Trainers will be able to provide both in-house and external training to their learners.
Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1.
There are no on-going costs as a Registered Trainer, you are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
What the course authorises the trainer to train their learners in:
- Health & safety law
- Identification of hazards
- Risk assessment rating
- Evaluation of risk
- Hierarchy of remedial action, etc.
This trainer pack authorises the trainer to train in the following management / supervisory areas: safety management, healthcare risk assessment process.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of businesses managing safely
- Describe legal requirements associated with health & safety
- Recognise common hazards in the workplace
- Understand how the risk assessment process is undertaken
- Describe measures to ensure risks can be controlled
- Train others in risk assessment requirements within their healthcare working environment
You can use our trainer packs and be certificated only if you have any of the following: If you have completed our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course and been awarded an Accredited Level 3 Certificate or If you already hold certification where you have already been assessed with regard to trainer / presentation skills, i.e. Trainer Certificate, First Aid Instructor Certificate, AET, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS Certificate, Cert Ed, etc. or you are a Registered Nurse and can provide evidence of your current NMC Pin Number. We also accept e-Certificates from recognised awarding / accreditation bodies with regard to evidence of trainer / presentation skills.