First Aid Basic Life Support Trainer
(Includes Adult, Child, Infant CPR & Use of an
Automated External Defibrillator)
One Day Course (Accredited at Level 3)
Assists with compliance of the Care Certificate Standard 12 developed
jointly by Skills for Care, Health Education England and Skills for
Health in accordance with UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines and in
meeting with regulating / inspecting body training requirements.
Course price only £199 + VAT per person
Due to the price, service, support and accreditation we provide
our courses book up very quickly, so early booking is highly recommended
to avoid disappointment.
- Course Duration: 1 Day
- Entry Requirements: Evidence of Trainer / Presentation Skills (see below for the full criteria)
- Practical Entry Requirements: Practical Requirements
- Accredited Award: Level 3 - View TrainerQuals Level 3 Award Specification
- Accredited Certification: Valid for 2 Years
- Support: 2 Years of Trainer Support provided by Healthcare Experts
- Trainer Pack: CD containing a step by step guide Trainer Manual & Compliant Training Materials (PowerPoint, Workbook, Handouts, Question Papers, Evaluation Forms, Certificate Template, etc.) to self-print unlimited
- Theory & Practical Training Session - How to train others with regard to First Aid Basic Life Support
- Registration will start at 09:00 and the course will commence at 09:15. There will be regular breaks throughout the day and the course will finish at approximately 17:00. Tea and coffee will be supplied throughout the day
On successful completion, Registered Trainers will receive an Accredited Level 3 Certificate and Learning Outcomes Summary to authorise them to use the Trainer Pack with two years of on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners confidently. Registered Trainers will be able to provide both in-house and external training to their learners.
Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for two years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1.
There are no on-going costs as a Registered Trainer, you are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
Entry Requirements - Full Criteria:
This course is delivered over one day for Trainer Courses Ltd Registered Trainers who have completed our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course and been awarded an Accredited Level 3 Certificate or If you already hold certification where you have already been assessed with regard to trainer / presentation skills, i.e. Trainer Certificate, First Aid Instructor Certificate, AET, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS Certificate, Cert Ed, etc. or you are a Registered Nurse and can provide evidence of your current NMC Pin Number. We also accept e-Certificates from recognised awarding / accreditation bodies with regard to evidence of trainer / presentation skills.
Course Enrolment: We accept all major credit and debit cards
If you require any additional information or would like to enrol on this course, please call 0800 644 68 45 or email: email@example.com and request a course enrolment form.
To secure and guarantee your place you can simply call us on 0800 644 68 45 and pay securely using any major credit or debit card. This is a very popular course with high demand so early booking is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
2017 Course Dates and Venues available to choose from:
Kent (South East)
Devon (South West)
What the course authorises the trainer to train their learners in:
- Knowing what action should be taken in the event of an emergency occurring at work
- Has been taught and practiced cardiopulmonary resuscitation methods
- Has been taught and practiced dealing with an unconscious casualty
- Has been taught and practiced with regard to correct AED use
- Knowing the correct actions to take with regard to control of wounds and bleeding
- Knowing the action to take on a range of other first aid situations
- Knowing how first aid stocks should be maintained and the contents of boxes
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- List Actions to be taken in the event of an emergency occurring at work
- Use cardiopulmonary resuscitation methods, including use of an AED
- Provide first aid to an unconscious casualty
- Provide first aid to a choking casualty
- Describe the correct actions to control of wounds and bleeding
- Train others in emergency first aid basic life support requirements within their healthcare working environment
- Lead a practical based group training session on basic life support
Who we provide this training for:
- Large National Care Provider Groups
- Domiciliary Care Providers
- Private Hospitals, Hospices and Disability Charities
- Residential Care, Respite Care, Dementia Care and Nursing Homes
- Healthcare Training Organisations and Freelance Healthcare Trainers
- Schools and Colleges providing healthcare education
Our training resources are produced by highly experienced healthcare trainers for trainers and provide everything needed so that training can be delivered with confidence.