Trainer Pack price just £75 + VAT per person
- Course Duration: Completion within 3 months of purchase
- Entry Requirements: Evidence of Trainer / Presentation Skills (see below for the full criteria)
- Accredited Award: Level 3 - View TrainerQuals Level 3 Award Specification
- Accredited Certification: Valid for 2 Years
- Support: 2 Years of Trainer Support provided by Healthcare Experts
- Trainer Pack: Contains a step by step guide Trainer Manual & Compliant Training Materials (PowerPoint, Workbook, Handouts, Question Papers, Evaluation Forms, Certificate Template, etc.) to self-print unlimited
- Assessment: Subject Specific Theory Assessment by a Qualified Assessor
- Non-refundable: Prior to purchase please read our Terms & Conditions
On successful completion, Registered Trainers will receive an Accredited Level 3 Certificate and Learning Outcomes Summary to authorise them to use the Trainer Pack with two years of on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners confidently. Registered Trainers will be able to provide both in-house and external training to their learners.
Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for two years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1.
There are no on-going costs as a Registered Trainer, you are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
What the course authorises the trainer to train their learners in:
- Understanding what is meant by the term ‘vulnerable adult’
- Knowing the forms abuse may take
- Recognising signs and symptoms
- Knowing what to do and what not to do
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Explain what is meant by the term 'vulnerable adult‘
- List forms abuse may take
- Recognise signs and symptoms of abuse
- Understand how to respond appropriately to disclosures of abuse
- Understand roles & responsibilities towards vulnerable adults
- Understand the legislation and guidance concerning safeguarding adults at risk
- Train others in safeguarding adults at risk controls within their healthcare working environment
Entry Requirements - Full Criteria:
You can use our trainer packs and be certificated only if you have any of the following: If you have completed our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course and been awarded an Accredited Level 3 Certificate or If you already hold certification where you have already been assessed with regard to trainer / presentation skills, i.e. Trainer Certificate, First Aid Instructor Certificate, AET, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS Certificate, Cert Ed, etc. or you are a Registered Nurse and can provide evidence of your current NMC Pin Number. We also accept e-Certificates from recognised awarding / accreditation bodies with regard to evidence of trainer / presentation skills.
To order this Trainer Pack along with any other of our Trainer Packs you can Order Here or if you would like more information you can contact a member of our centre support on: Freephone 0800 644 68 45 or email: email@example.com
Customers who purchased this Trainer Pack also purchased:
To find out further information about our other Trainer Packs that customers purchased please click the links below: