Is your organisation looking for an In-House Bespoke Trainer Course?
Our In-House Bespoke Trainer Courses are designed to suit organisations who require up to 10 learners to be trained together. £1,499 + VAT
- Entry Requirements:
- Age: 18 Years +
- People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course:
- Access our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor 2 Day Course or 1 Day Update Course (Accredited at Level 3)
- First Aid Basic Life Support Trainer Course:
- Access our First Aid Basic Life Support Trainer (Includes Adult, Child, Infant CPR & Use of an Automated External Defibrillator) 1 Day Course (Accredited at Level 3)
- Accredited Trainer Certification:
- Valid for 2 Years
- Trainer Support:
- 2 Years of Trainer Support provided by Healthcare Experts
- Learner Certification:
- Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1 and Level 2 depending on the course.
- Key Benefits:
- FREE Updates, Replacement Trainer Packs & Replacement Trainer Certificates
Our very popular In-house bespoke trainer course is £1,499 + VAT and is suitable for groups up to 10 learners to be delivered over 1 day.
Exclusively delivered over 1 day at our Centre of Excellence on the Romney Marsh, organisations can now have their team trained together in one of the following subjects:
- People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course
- First Aid Basic Life Support Trainer Course
On successful completion, Registered Trainers will receive an Accredited Level 3 Certificate and Learning Outcomes Summary to authorise them to use the Trainer Pack with two years of on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners confidently. Registered Trainers will be able to provide both in-house and external training to their learners.
Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1 and Level 2.
There are no on-going costs as a Registered Trainer, you are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
If you require any additional information or would like to book an in-house bespoke trainer course, please call 0800 644 68 45 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and request a course enrolment form along with our date availability.