Is your organisation looking for an In-House Bespoke Trainer Course?
Our In-House Bespoke Trainer Courses (Accredited at Level 3) + FREE Approved Centre Status for 1 Year are designed to suit organisations who require up to 10 learners to be trained together
40% OFF Was £2,490, YOU SAVE £996, NOW £1,494 + VAT
- Entry Requirements:
- Age: 18 Years +
- People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course:
- Access our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor 2 Day Course or 1 Day Update Course (Accredited at Level 3)
- First Aid Adult Basic Life Support Trainer Course:
- Access our First Aid Adult Basic Life Support Trainer (Includes Adult, Child, Infant CPR & Use of an Automated External Defibrillator) 1 Day Course (Accredited at Level 3)
- Approved Centre Status:
- Access our Approved Centre Status for 1 Year
- Accredited Trainer Certification:
- Valid for 2 Years
- Trainer Support:
- 2 Years of Trainer Support provided by Healthcare Experts
- Learner Certification:
- Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1 and Level 2 depending on the course.
- Key Benefits:
- FREE Updates, Replacement Trainer Packs & Replacement Trainer Certificates
- In-House Venue Requirements:
- Ensure there is a suitable training room for the course to take place in and a single bed available for the practical session
Our very popular In-house bespoke trainer course + FREE Approved Centre Status for 1 Year Was £2,490, YOU SAVE £996, NOW £1,494 + VAT and is suitable for groups up to 10 learners to be delivered over 1 day.
Exclusively delivered over 1 day, organisations can now have their team trained together in one of the following subjects:
- People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course
- First Aid Adult Basic Life Support Trainer Course
This offer includes FREE Approved Centre Status for 1 Year.
On successful completion, Registered Trainers will receive an Accredited Level 3 Certificate and Learning Outcomes Summary to authorise them to use the Trainer Pack with two years of on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners confidently. Registered Trainers will be able to provide both in-house and external training to their learners.
Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1 and Level 2.
There are no on-going costs as a Registered Trainer, you are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
Our Approved Centre Status allows Trainer Courses Ltd registered trainers / training providers / care providers the opportunity to issue an UNLIMITED number of Accredited Certificates along with the ability to show their training is externally quality assured through our moderation process.
If you require any additional information or would like to book an in-house bespoke trainer course, please call 0800 644 68 45 or email: email@example.com and request a course enrolment form along with our date availability.