Approved Centre Status – Monitor, Moderate, Maintain
This Approved Centres fee allows healthcare trainers / training providers / care providers to issue an UNLIMITED number of Dual Branded Accredited Certificates that are externally quality assured through moderation.
Trainer Courses Ltd has produced criteria exclusively for our registered trainers / training providers / care providers to become recognised as Trainer Courses Ltd Approved Centres and have their compliance specific training externally quality assured through moderation.
To be approved, or not to be approved, that is the question?
Why our Approved Centres were developed?
You have our registered trainers to thank for this. We have always listened to our trainers and take on board the feedback they provide. What came out loud and clear was that many of our registered trainers / training providers / care providers needed to issue certificates that were externally quality assured without the expense of paying huge accreditation fees.
Approved Centre key benefits with no on-going certification costs:
Trainer Courses Ltd has achieved ISO 9001 registration for the “Delivery of External Quality Assurance Process of Certification for Trainers working within the Healthcare Sector”.
Our Approved Centre accreditation service assists with meeting Care Certificate standards developed jointly by Skills for Care, Health Education England and Skills for Health and in meeting with regulating / inspecting body external quality assurance training requirements.
- Receive External Quality Assurance Moderation Reports on your Centre Compliance
- Able to issue Dual Branded Accredited Certificates using the logo, unique numbering system and the supplied certification record
- Able to issue an UNLIMITED number of Dual Branded Accredited Certificates for the courses you are registered to deliver
- Use of the Approved Centre logo on website, stationery, promotional material, etc.
- Centre Support with access to a secure Centre Portal
- Use of readymade comprehensive guidance documents including training policies and procedures
- Ability to keep customer and employee details private and confidential
- Able to be more competitive and attractable to customers
- Show regulating / inspecting bodies that your training is externally quality assured every 6 months
- Registration listing to show regulating / inspecting bodies and others that you are a registered Approved Centre
- Receive exclusive discount offers that are only available to Approved Centres
Exclusively for Trainer Courses Ltd Registered Trainers, Training & Care Providers
Trainer Courses Ltd registered trainers / training providers / care providers have the opportunity to be an Approved Centre and issue an UNLIMITED number of Accredited Certificates along with the ability to show their training is externally quality assured through our moderation process.
Our External Quality Assurance Moderation Team provide an unrivalled service
Our experienced quality assurance and compliance team will ensure quality standards are monitored, moderated and maintained.
Our Centre Approval team have worked with regulating / inspecting bodies, certification bodies, colleges, national training providers and government departments enabling us to provide an unrivalled service to our Approved Centres.
Our Approved Centres include:
- Large National Care Provider Groups
- Domiciliary Care Providers
- Private Hospitals, Hospices and Disability Charities
- Residential Care, Respite Care, Dementia Care and Nursing Homes
- Healthcare Training Organisations and Freelance Healthcare Trainers
- Schools and Colleges providing healthcare education
If you are interested in becoming an Approved Centre or require any additional information, please contact our centre support team on 0800 644 68 45 or email: email@example.com
Approved Centre Registration Listing
Listed below are the registered Trainer Courses Ltd Approved Centres who have their compliance specific training externally quality assured through moderation.