Assists with meeting Care Certificate theory requirements
These course materials are aligned to the Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)
TRENDING… This Trainer Pack has been trending all week!
20% OFF Was £75, YOU SAVE £15, NOW £60 + VAT
- Course Duration:
- Completion within 3 months of purchase
- Course Access:
- Learners will be required to access our Remote Learning Platform (RLP) to complete and submit a theory based question assessment
- UNLIMITED Access:
- Learners will have UNLIMITED Access, Anytime, Anywhere to our Remote Learning Platform (RLP)
- Remote Learning Platform (RLP):
- New Trainers & Registered Trainers requiring their registration and certification updating / renewing, can now access our Remote Learning Platform (RLP)
- Entry Requirements & Recognition of Prior Learning:
- Evidence of Trainer / Presentation Skills
- Accredited Trainer Award:
- Level 3 – View TrainerQuals Level 3 Award Specification
- Accredited Trainer Certification:
- Valid for 2 Years
- Trainer Support:
- 2 Years of Trainer Support provided by Healthcare Experts
- Trainer Pack:
- Contains a step by step guide Trainer Manual & Compliant Training Materials (PowerPoint, Workbook, Handouts, Question Papers, Evaluation Forms, Certificate Template, etc.) to self-print unlimited
- Registered Trainer Logo:
- Use of the Registered Trainer Logo on your Website, Stationery, Promotional Materials, etc.
- Learner Certification:
- Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1
- Subject Specific Theory Assessment by a Qualified Assessor within 48 working hours
- Key Benefits:
- FREE Updates, Replacement Trainer Packs & Replacement Trainer Certificates e-Trainer Pack Benefits
- International Entry Requirements
- Prior to purchase please read our Terms & Conditions
On successful completion, Registered Trainers will receive an Accredited Level 3 Certificate and Learning Outcomes Summary to authorise them to use the Trainer Pack with two years of on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners confidently. Registered Trainers will be able to provide both in-house and external training to their learners.
Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1.
There are no on-going costs as a Registered Trainer, you are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
What the course authorises the trainer to train their learners in at Level 1:
This course was developed for delivery at Level 1 in line with the competency requirements as set out in “Safeguarding Children and Young people: roles and competencies of health care staff.” (Intercollegiate Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 2014) and therefore is fully compliant with Care Certificate Standard 11 for Health Care Workers.
- Child maltreatment in its different forms (physical including Fabricated and induced illness, emotional and sexual abuse, and neglect) including child trafficking, FGM and radicalisation including prevalence and impact
- The relevance of parental, family and carer factors such as domestic abuse, mental and physical ill-health, substance and alcohol misuse
- What to do if there are concerns about child maltreatment, including local policies and procedures around who to contact, where to obtain further advice and support, and have awareness of the referral process
- The importance of sharing information (including the consequences of failing to do so)
- What to do if concerns are not being taken seriously or any other barriers to referring a child/family
- Risks associated with the internet and online social networking
- What the term ‘Looked after child’ means
- Ability to recognise possible signs of child maltreatment relating to the healthcare workers role
- Ability to seek appropriate advice and report concerns, and feel confident that concerns have been listened to
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Explain how to identify child maltreatment in its different forms and possible signs
- Explain what to do if there are concerns about child maltreatment and the importance of sharing information
- Describe where to seek appropriate advice and report concerns
- Train others in safeguarding children requirements within their working environment
You can use our trainer packs and be certificated only if you have any of the following: If you have completed our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course and been awarded an Accredited Level 3 Certificate or If you already hold certification where you have already been assessed with regard to trainer / presentation skills, i.e. Trainer Certificate, First Aid Instructor Certificate, AET, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS Certificate, Cert Ed, etc. or you are a Registered Nurse and can provide evidence of your current NMC Pin Number. We also accept e-Certificates from recognised awarding / accreditation bodies with regard to evidence of trainer / presentation skills.
Book onto our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course where you will gain trainer / presentation skills which are formally assessed.