Assists with meeting Care Certificate theory requirements
20% OFF Was £75, YOU SAVE £15, NOW £60 + VAT, Use Code: TREAT
On successful completion, Registered Trainers will receive an Accredited Level 3 Certificate and Learning Outcomes Summary to authorise them to use the Trainer Pack with two years of on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners confidently. Registered Trainers will be able to provide both in-house and external training to their learners.
Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1.
There are no on-going costs as a Registered Trainer, you are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
What the course authorises the trainer to train their learners in at Level 1:
- The importance of effective communication at work
- How to meet communication and language needs, wishes and preferences of individuals
- How to promote effective communication
- The principles and practices relating to confidentiality
- The importance of handling information correctly
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of effective communication at work
- Explain how to meet the communication and language needs, wishes and preferences of individuals
- Explain how to promote effective communication
- Describe the principles and practices relating to confidentiality
- Explain the importance of handling information correctly
- Train others in effective communication requirements within their healthcare working environment
You can use our trainer packs and be certificated only if you have any of the following: If you have completed our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course and been awarded an Accredited Level 3 Certificate or If you already hold certification where you have already been assessed with regard to trainer / presentation skills, i.e. Trainer Certificate, First Aid Instructor Certificate, AET, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS Certificate, Cert Ed, etc. or you are a Registered Nurse and can provide evidence of your current NMC Pin Number. We also accept e-Certificates from recognised awarding / accreditation bodies with regard to evidence of trainer / presentation skills.
Book onto our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course where you will gain trainer / presentation skills which are formally assessed.