Assists with meeting Care Certificate theory requirements
This course is aligned to the Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)
On successful completion, Registered Trainers will receive an Accredited Level 3 Certificate and Learning Outcomes Summary to authorise them to use the Trainer Pack with two years of on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners confidently. Registered Trainers will be able to provide both in-house and external training to their learners.
Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1.
There are no on-going costs as a Registered Trainer, you are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc
What the course authorises the trainer to train their learners in at Level 1:
- Health & Safety Law
- Fire Safety
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Falls from Height
- Chemical Safety
- Display Screen Equipment
- Accidents & First Aid
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Lone Work & Violence, etc.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- List relevant Health and Safety legislation
- Explain the stages of risk assessment and hazard identification
- Describe importance of safe manual handling techniques
- Describe good practice associated with Fire Safety
- Recognise a range of hazards in the workplace and their controls
- Train others in health and safety requirements within their healthcare working environment
You can use our trainer packs and be certificated only if you have any of the following: If you have completed our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course and been awarded an Accredited Level 3 Certificate or If you already hold certification where you have already been assessed with regard to trainer / presentation skills, i.e. Trainer Certificate, First Aid Instructor Certificate, AET, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS Certificate, Cert Ed, etc. or you are a Registered Nurse and can provide evidence of your current NMC Pin Number. We also accept e-Certificates from recognised awarding / accreditation bodies with regard to evidence of trainer / presentation skills.
Book onto our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course where you will gain trainer / presentation skills which are formally assessed.