Diabetes Awareness Trainer Course (Accredited at Level 3) e-Trainer Pack
20% OFF Was £75, YOU SAVE £15, NOW £60 + VAT
- Course Duration:
- Completion within 3 months of purchase
- Course Access:
- Learners will be required to access our Remote Learning Platform (RLP) to complete and submit a theory based question assessment
- UNLIMITED Access:
- Learners will have UNLIMITED Access, Anytime, Anywhere to our Remote Learning Platform (RLP)
- Remote Learning Platform (RLP):
- New Trainers & Registered Trainers requiring their registration and certification updating / renewing, can now access our Remote Learning Platform (RLP)
- Entry Requirements & Recognition of Prior Learning:
- Evidence of Trainer / Presentation Skills
- Accredited Trainer Award:
- Level 3 – View TrainerQuals Level 3 Award Specification
- Accredited Trainer Certification:
- Valid for 2 Years
- Trainer Support:
- 2 Years of Trainer Support provided by Healthcare Experts
- Trainer Pack:
- Contains a step by step guide Trainer Manual & Compliant Training Materials (PowerPoint, Workbook, Handouts, Question Papers, Evaluation Forms, Certificate Template, etc.) to self-print unlimited
- Registered Trainer Logo:
- Use of the Registered Trainer Logo on your Website, Stationery, Promotional Materials, etc.
- Learner Certification:
- Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 2
- Subject Specific Theory Assessment by a Qualified Assessor within 48 working hours
- Key Benefits:
- FREE Updates, Replacement Trainer Packs & Replacement Trainer Certificates e-Trainer Pack Benefits
- International Entry Requirements
- Prior to purchase please read our Terms & Conditions
On successful completion, Registered Trainers will receive an Accredited Level 3 Certificate and Learning Outcomes Summary to authorise them to use the Trainer Pack with two years of on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners confidently. Registered Trainers will be able to provide both in-house and external training to their learners.
Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 2.
There are no on-going costs as a Registered Trainer, you are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
What the course authorises the trainer to train their learners in at Level 2
- What diabetes is and its prevalence in the UK
- The cause of diabetes, the symptoms and how it is diagnosed
- The main types of diabetes
- How diabetes is treated and how it can be prevented
- Complications that can be caused through diabetes
- The importance of supporting people with diabetes
- Implementing diabetes awareness measures in the workplace
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what diabetes is and its prevalence in the UK
- Know the cause of diabetes, the symptoms and how it is diagnosed
- Know what the main types of diabetes are
- Understand how diabetes is treated and how it can be prevented
- Have an awareness of complications that can be caused through diabetes
- Understand the importance of supporting people with a diabetes
- Implement diabetes awareness measures in the workplace
- Train others in diabetes awareness within a variety of healthcare working environments
Entry Requirements & Recognition of Prior Learning
You can use our trainer packs and be certificated only if you have any of the following: If you have completed our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course and been awarded an Accredited Level 3 Certificate or If you already hold certification where you have already been assessed with regard to trainer / presentation skills, i.e. Trainer Certificate, First Aid Instructor Certificate, AET, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS Certificate, Cert Ed, etc. or you are a Registered Nurse and can provide evidence of your current NMC Pin Number. We also accept e-Certificates from recognised awarding / accreditation bodies with regard to evidence of trainer / presentation skills.
Do you require Trainer / Presentation Skills?
Complete our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course or First Aid Basic Life Support Trainer Course where you will gain trainer / presentation skills which are formally assessed.