This e-Trainer Packs Super Saver Bundle contains all 25 e-Trainer Packs (Accredited at Level 3) + FREE Approved Centre Status for 1 Year
40% OFF Was £1,875, YOU SAVE £750, NOW £1,125 + VAT
Get an extra 20% OFF this Bundle by using the discount code
- FREE Pin Bonus:
- FREE Official Limited Edition Registered Trainer Clothing Pin when purchasing this Bundle
- Course Duration:
- Completion within 3 months of purchase
- Course Access:
- Learners will be required to access our Remote Learning Platform (RLP) to complete and submit a theory based question assessment
- UNLIMITED Access:
- Learners will have UNLIMITED Access, Anytime, Anywhere to our Remote Learning Platform (RLP)
- Remote Learning Platform (RLP):
- New Trainers & Registered Trainers requiring their registration and certification updating / renewing, can now access our Remote Learning Platform (RLP)
- Entry Requirements & Recognition of Prior Learning:
- Evidence of Trainer / Presentation Skills
- Accredited Trainer Award:
- Level 3
- Accredited Trainer Certification:
- Valid for 2 Years
- Trainer Support:
- 2 Years of Trainer Support provided by Healthcare Experts
- Trainer Pack:
- Contains a step by step guide Trainer Manual & Compliant Training Materials (PowerPoint, Workbook, Handouts, Question Papers, Evaluation Forms, Certificate Template, etc.) to self-print unlimited
- Registered Trainer Logo:
- Use of the Registered Trainer Logo on your Website, Stationery, Promotional Materials, etc.
- Learner Certification:
- Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1 or Level 2 depending on the course
- Subject Specific Theory Assessment by a Qualified Assessor within 48 working hours
- Key Benefits:
- FREE Updates, Replacement Trainer Packs & Replacement Trainer Certificates e-Trainer Pack Benefits
- International Entry Requirements
- Prior to purchase please read our Terms & Conditions
On successful completion, Registered Trainers will receive an Accredited Level 3 Certificate and Learning Outcomes Summary to authorise them to use each Trainer Pack with two years of on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners confidently. Registered Trainers will be able to provide both in-house and external training to their learners.
Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1 or Level 2 depending on the course.
There are no on-going costs as a Registered Trainer, you are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
Our Approved Centre Status allows Trainer Courses Ltd registered trainers / training providers / care providers the opportunity to issue an UNLIMITED number of Accredited Certificates along with the ability to show their training is externally quality assured through our moderation process.
All 25 e-Trainer Packs (Accredited at Level 3) + FREE Approved Centre Status for 1 Year Was £1,875, YOU SAVE £750, NOW £1,125 + VAT includes the following:
- COSHH Awareness e-Trainer Pack
- Dementia Awareness e-Trainer Pack
- Diabetes Awareness Trainer Pack
- Effective Communication e-Trainer Pack
- End of Life Care e-Trainer Pack
- Epilepsy Awareness e-Trainer Pack
- Equality & Diversity e-Trainer Pack
- Fire Safety & Fire Marshal e-Trainer Pack
- Food Hygiene e-Trainer Pack
- GDPR Awareness e-Trainer Pack
- Health & Safety e-Trainer Pack
- Infection Control e-Trainer Pack
- Medication Awareness e-Trainer Pack
- Mental Capacity Act & DOLS e-Trainer Pack
- Mental Health Awareness e-Trainer Pack
- Nutrition & Fluids e-Trainer Pack
- Person Centred Care (Includes Privacy & Dignity) e-Trainer Pack
- Personal & Pressure Care e-Trainer Pack
- Prevention of Falls e-Trainer Pack
- Risk Assessment e-Trainer Pack
- Safeguarding Adults at Risk e-Trainer Pack
- Safeguarding Children e-Trainer Pack
- Stress Awareness e-Trainer Pack
- Understanding your Role, Personal Development & Duty of Care e-Trainer Pack
- Whistleblowing e-Trainer Pack
This Bundle includes FREE Approved Centre Status for 1 Year.
You can use our trainer packs and be certificated only if you have any of the following: If you have completed our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course and been awarded an Accredited Level 3 Certificate or If you already hold certification where you have already been assessed with regard to trainer / presentation skills, i.e. Trainer Certificate, First Aid Instructor Certificate, AET, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS Certificate, Cert Ed, etc. or you are a Registered Nurse and can provide evidence of your current NMC Pin Number. We also accept e-Certificates from recognised awarding / accreditation bodies with regard to evidence of trainer / presentation skills.
Complete our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course or First Aid Basic Life Support Trainer Course where you will gain trainer / presentation skills which are formally assessed.