Assists with meeting Care Certificate theory requirements
- Course Duration:
- Completion within 3 months of purchase
- Entry Requirements:
- Evidence of Trainer / Presentation Skills (see below for the full criteria)
- Accredited Trainer Award:
- Level 3 – View TrainerQuals Level 3 Award Specification
- Accredited Trainer Certification:
- Valid for 2 Years
- Trainer Support:
- 2 Years of Trainer Support provided by Healthcare Experts
- Trainer Pack:
- Contains a step by step guide Trainer Manual & Compliant Training Materials (PowerPoint, Workbook, Handouts, Question Papers, Evaluation Forms, Certificate Template, etc.) to self-print unlimited
- Registered Trainer Logo:
- Use of the Registered Trainer Logo on your Website, Stationery, Promotional Materials, etc.
- Learner Certification:
- Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1 and Level 2
- Subject Specific Theory Assessment by a Qualified Assessor within 48 working hours
- e-Trainer Pack Key Benefits:
- FREE Updates, Replacement Trainer Packs & Replacement Trainer Certificates e-Trainer Pack Benefits
- International Entry Requirements
- Prior to purchase please read our Terms & Conditions
On successful completion, Registered Trainers will receive an Accredited Level 3 Certificate and Learning Outcomes Summary to authorise them to use the Trainer Pack with two years of on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners confidently. Registered Trainers will be able to provide both in-house and external training to their learners.
Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1 and Level 2.
There are no on-going costs as a Registered Trainer, you are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
What the course authorises the trainer to train their learners in at Level 1:
- Delegates obligations and that of their employer in regards to the documentation and the administration of medication
- How medication should be stored
- Different types of medication and how they work
- Knowledge of the common adverse reactions
- The seven guidelines of administration of medication
- Controlled drugs and oxygen
- Drug errors
- Disposal of medication, etc.
Additionally, the course authorises the trainer to train their learners at Level 2 covering:
- Implementing policies, procedures, competency checks and audits
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the legislation that affects the administration of medicines
- Describe how medication should be stored and recorded
- Understand the different types of medication and how they work
- Follow protocols and policies when receiving, storing and recording medicines
- Describe common adverse reactions to medication
- Understand the differences in protocols between various healthcare provisions
- Train others in medication controls within their healthcare working environment
You can use our trainer packs and be certificated only if you have any of the following: If you have completed our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course and been awarded an Accredited Level 3 Certificate or If you already hold certification where you have already been assessed with regard to trainer / presentation skills, i.e. Trainer Certificate, First Aid Instructor Certificate, AET, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS Certificate, Cert Ed, etc. or you are a Registered Nurse and can provide evidence of your current NMC Pin Number. We also accept e-Certificates from recognised awarding / accreditation bodies with regard to evidence of trainer / presentation skills.
Book onto our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course where you will gain trainer / presentation skills which are formally assessed.