This e-Trainer Packs Safety Bundle contains all 4 e-Trainer Packs (Accredited at Level 3)
20% OFF Was £300, YOU SAVE £60, NOW £240 + VAT
- Course Duration:
- Completion within 3 months of purchase
- Entry Requirements:
- Evidence of Trainer / Presentation Skills (see below for the full criteria)
- Accredited Trainer Award:
- Level 3
- Accredited Trainer Certification:
- Valid for 2 Years
- Trainer Pack:
- Contains a step by step guide Trainer Manual & Compliant Training Materials (PowerPoint, Workbook, Handouts, Question Papers, Evaluation Forms, Certificate Template, etc.) to self-print unlimited
- Registered Trainer Logo:
- Use of the Registered Trainer Logo on your Website, Stationery, Promotional Materials, etc.
- Learner Certification:
- Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1 or Level 2 depending on the course
- Subject Specific Theory Assessment by a Qualified Assessor within 48 working hours
- International Entry Requirements
- Prior to purchase please read our Terms & Conditions
On successful completion, Registered Trainers will receive an Accredited Level 3 Certificate and Learning Outcomes Summary to authorise them to use each Trainer Pack with two years of on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners confidently. Registered Trainers will be able to provide both in-house and external training to their learners.
Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1 or Level 2 depending on the course.
There are no on-going costs as a Registered Trainer, you are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
All 4 e-Trainer Packs (Accredited at Level 3) Was £300, YOU SAVE £60, NOW £240 + VAT includes the following:
- COSHH Awareness e-Trainer Pack
- Fire Safety & Fire Marshal e-Trainer Pack
- Health & Safety e-Trainer Pack
- Risk Assessment e-Trainer Pack
You can use our trainer packs and be certificated only if you have any of the following: If you have completed our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course and been awarded an Accredited Level 3 Certificate or If you already hold certification where you have already been assessed with regard to trainer / presentation skills, i.e. Trainer Certificate, First Aid Instructor Certificate, AET, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS Certificate, Cert Ed, etc. or you are a Registered Nurse and can provide evidence of your current NMC Pin Number. We also accept e-Certificates from recognised awarding / accreditation bodies with regard to evidence of trainer / presentation skills.
Book onto our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course where you will gain trainer / presentation skills which are formally assessed.