Assists with meeting Care Certificate theory requirements
- Course Duration:
- Completion within 3 months of purchase
- Entry Requirements:
- Evidence of Trainer / Presentation Skills (see below for the full criteria)
- Accredited Trainer Award:
- Level 3 – View TrainerQuals Level 3 Award Specification
- Accredited Trainer Certification:
- Valid for 2 Years
- Trainer Support:
- 2 Years of Trainer Support provided by Healthcare Experts
- Trainer Pack:
- Contains a step by step guide Trainer Manual & Compliant Training Materials (PowerPoint, Workbook, Handouts, Question Papers, Evaluation Forms, Certificate Template, etc.) to self-print unlimited
- Learner Certification:
- Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1
- Subject Specific Theory Assessment by a Qualified Assessor within 48 working hours
- e-Trainer Pack Key Benefits:
- FREE Updates, Replacement Trainer Packs & Replacement Trainer Certificates e-Trainer Pack Benefits
- International Entry Requirements
- Prior to purchase please read our Terms & Conditions
On successful completion, Registered Trainers will receive an Accredited Level 3 Certificate and Learning Outcomes Summary to authorise them to use the Trainer Pack with two years of on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners confidently. Registered Trainers will be able to provide both in-house and external training to their learners.
Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1.
There are no on-going costs as a Registered Trainer, you are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
What the course authorises the trainer to train their learners in at Level 1:
- Understanding your own role
- Working in ways that have been agreed with your employer
- Understanding working relationships in health and social care and work in partnership
- Agreeing a personal development plan
- Developing your knowledge, skills and understanding
- Understanding how duty of care contributes to safe practice
- Understanding support available for addressing dilemmas that may arise about duty of care
- Dealing with comments, complaints, incidents, errors and near misses
- Dealing with confrontation and difficult situations
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the role of healthcare workers
- Explain the importance of personal development planning and how healthcare workers can expand their knowledge, skills and understanding
- Explain how a duty of care contributes to safe practice and support available
- Train others with regard to the first three care certificate standards within their healthcare working environment
You can use our trainer packs and be certificated only if you have any of the following: If you have completed our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course and been awarded an Accredited Level 3 Certificate or If you already hold certification where you have already been assessed with regard to trainer / presentation skills, i.e. Trainer Certificate, First Aid Instructor Certificate, AET, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS Certificate, Cert Ed, etc. or you are a Registered Nurse and can provide evidence of your current NMC Pin Number. We also accept e-Certificates from recognised awarding / accreditation bodies with regard to evidence of trainer / presentation skills.
Book onto our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course where you will gain trainer / presentation skills which are formally assessed.