Assists with meeting Care Certificate theory requirements
On successful completion, Registered Trainers will receive an Accredited Level 3 Certificate and Learning Outcomes Summary to authorise them to use the Trainer Pack with two years of on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners.
Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1.
There are no on-going costs as a Registered Trainer, you are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
What the course authorises the trainer to train their learners in at Level 1:
- What is meant by falls in the work place
- The costs associated with falls in the work place
- The key legislation relating to falls in the work place
- Hazard analysis and risk assessment in relation to falls
- Methods of falls management and prevention
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Define what is meant by falls in the work place
- Explain the costs associated with falls in the work place
- Describe key legislation relating to fall in the work place
- Demonstrate hazard analysis and risk assessment in relation to falls
- List methods of falls management and prevention
- Train others in prevention of falls controls within their healthcare working environment
You can use our trainer packs and be certificated only if you have any of the following: If you have completed our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course and been awarded an Accredited Level 3 Certificate or If you already hold certification where you have already been assessed with regard to trainer / presentation skills, i.e. Trainer Certificate, First Aid Instructor Certificate, AET, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS Certificate, Cert Ed, etc. or you are a Registered Nurse and can provide evidence of your current NMC Pin Number. We also accept e-Certificates from recognised awarding / accreditation bodies with regard to evidence of trainer / presentation skills.
Book onto our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course where you will gain trainer / presentation skills which are formally assessed.