Assists with meeting Care Certificate theory requirements
- Course Duration:
- Completion within 3 months of purchase
- Course Access:
- Learners will be required to access our Remote Learning Platform (RLP) to complete and submit a theory based question assessment
- Remote Learning Platform (RLP):
- New Trainers & Registered Trainers requiring their registration and certification updating / renewing, can now access our Remote Learning Platform (RLP)
- Entry Requirements & Recognition of Prior Learning:
- Evidence of Trainer / Presentation Skills
- Accredited Trainer Award:
- Level 3 – View TrainerQuals Level 3 Award Specification
- Accredited Trainer Certification:
- Valid for 2 Years
- Trainer Support:
- 2 Years of Trainer Support provided by Healthcare Experts
- Trainer Pack:
- Contains a step by step guide Trainer Manual & Compliant Training Materials (PowerPoint, Workbook, Handouts, Question Papers, Evaluation Forms, Certificate Template, etc.) to self-print unlimited
- Registered Trainer Logo:
- Use of the Registered Trainer Logo on your Website, Stationery, Promotional Materials, etc.
- Learner Certification:
- Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1
- Subject Specific Theory Assessment by a Qualified Assessor within 48 working hours
- Key Benefits:
- FREE Updates, Replacement Trainer Packs & Replacement Trainer Certificates e-Trainer Pack Benefits
- International Entry Requirements
- Prior to purchase please read our Terms & Conditions
On successful completion, Registered Trainers will receive an Accredited Level 3 Certificate and Learning Outcomes Summary to authorise them to use the Trainer Pack with two years of on-going trainer support to enable them to train learners.
Registered Trainers will be able to produce unlimited certificates for 2 years and deliver a course and certificate their learners at Level 1.
There are no on-going costs as a Registered Trainer, you are able to self-print certificates, workbooks and handouts, etc.
What the course authorises the trainer to train their learners in at Level 1:
- What is meant by falls in the work place
- The costs associated with falls in the work place
- The key legislation relating to falls in the work place
- Hazard analysis and risk assessment in relation to falls
- Methods of falls management and prevention
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Define what is meant by falls in the work place
- Explain the costs associated with falls in the work place
- Describe key legislation relating to fall in the work place
- Demonstrate hazard analysis and risk assessment in relation to falls
- List methods of falls management and prevention
- Train others in prevention of falls controls within their healthcare working environment
You can use our trainer packs and be certificated only if you have any of the following: If you have completed our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course and been awarded an Accredited Level 3 Certificate or If you already hold certification where you have already been assessed with regard to trainer / presentation skills, i.e. Trainer Certificate, First Aid Instructor Certificate, AET, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS Certificate, Cert Ed, etc. or you are a Registered Nurse and can provide evidence of your current NMC Pin Number. We also accept e-Certificates from recognised awarding / accreditation bodies with regard to evidence of trainer / presentation skills.
Book onto our People Movers Moving & Handling Trainer / Assessor Course where you will gain trainer / presentation skills which are formally assessed.